For the requirement mention below immideatly contact at 0731-3228569/3228450.
Position: Customer Associate.
Responsibility: Front end sales.
Additional Knowledge: Working Knowledge of computers is a must.
|Job Location||Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai, Pune,Goa,Ahmdabad|
Note: Relocation from Bangalore to Chennai & Pune to Mumbai, Ahmdabad, Goa and visa versa should be fine with the candidate.
|Desired Experience||Fresher or 0 – 2 yrs of experience in sales, hotels, food retailing, apparel stores.|
|Additional Knowledge||Working Knowledge of computers is a must.|
|Age||18 - 26|
Rs. 15100/- For Metro locations (Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai) only, and for Non-Metro locations (Pune,Goa,Ahmdabad) Rs.13413/-(plus medical, job based incentives and other annual perks).
|Key Skills and Attributes|
- Greeting consumers.
- Highlight suitable higher value products to consumer while facilitating.
- Appraise consumer on product / fashion and facilitate sales
- Assess the consumer needs & suggest the right product.
- Manage the Cash till at the Store whenever assigned and ensure checkout quickly
- Collect and give consumer feedback / information to the Store Manager for action.
- Assist the SM in implementation of VM plan to highlight the coordinates rather
than individual products
- Ensure proper stacking & visual appeal of merchandise displayed.
- Housekeeping and maintenance to ensure that the Store reflects a great shopping ambience.
- Update one’s own knowledge on the current season’s merchandise thru product hand
- Regular replenishment of stocks from back office to assigned area in shop front
- Assist SM in preparation of regular replenishment orders
Reporting & Market Intelligence
- Assist SM in tracking performance of Competitors in the market.
- Assist SM in identifying and analyzing trends
- Assist SM in preparation of reports accurately and on time
- Implement best practices of Up-selling & Cross-Selling
- Strive to achieve higher conversion levels & measure the same on daily basis
- Assist SM in breaking up of monthly targets into weekly / daily targets
- Assist SM in planning & execution of all marketing initiatives
- Ensure maintenance & relevance of all brand collaterals in the store
General / Administration
- Ensures that he/she displays the high standards of grooming
- Adhere to the disciplinary requirements of the store.
- Assist SM in training & development of new CF’s
|Key Success Factors||Good communication skills. Should be pleasant fluent in English and a desire to work in retail. Should be customer service oriented.|